Terms and conditions of contract applicable to the issuing and use of all certificates and services provided by LRQA-CASL.
Rules on the use and misuse of certificates and logos
- Only the original certificate as issued by LRQA-CASL is acceptable as evidence of certification under the scheme
- The certificate remains the property of LRQA-CASL.
- The certificate holder is the party to whom the certificate is issued.
- Certificate holders are responsible for the safe keeping of certificates issued by LRQA-CASL.
- Certificates shall not be modified / altered or tampered with in any way. Doing so invalidates the certificate.
- The Certificate signatory is responsible for informing LRQA-CASL of any matters arising that may affect the ability of their individual capability to continue the full certification requirements.
- The holder of the certification can only operate within the range of qualification shown on the certificate.
- When applicable, the holder shall ensure any ongoing evidence required to maintain the validity of the certificate for the applicable standard selected shall be made available on request.
- The certificate is only valid if the requirements of chosen qualification standard are adhered to in full.
- The certificate issued by LRQA-CASL is only valid up to the date shown on the certification issued.
- The certificate is only valid if signed by an approved signatory of LRQA-CASL and the holder
- Should LRQA-CASL be required to investigate the misconduct of a certified person or a third party raises a grievance with a certified person, LRQA-CASL shall reserve the right to suspend, withdraw this certificate or refuse re certification of an individual.
- This certificate shall be suspended if LRQA-CASL have not had funds paid due to them for the certification issued. WQ-iC shall make publicly available sponsors / individuals names on the LRQA-CASL web site and associated certificate numbers that have been suspended.
- The certified person shall not use the INAB logo in any form whatsoever.
- The certified person may use the LRQA-CASL scheme logo as shown on the front of the scheme rules.
- Any misuse of logos shall be dealt with an appropriate manner as outlined in the scheme rules.
Limitation of liability:
LRQA-CASL’s total aggregate liability for all loss or damage arising under or in connection with this agreement and all services provided towards the holder of the certificate whether based in contract, tort (including negligence) strict liability, indemnity or otherwise shall not exceed 100% of the fees paid by the holder.
Neither party shall be liable in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, indemnity or otherwise for loss of profit or anticipated profit, loss of use, loss of contract, loss of production, loss of savings, loss of revenue, business interruption or increased cost of working, loss of capital or any indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages howsoever caused regardless of whether any such losses were foreseeable by the parties at the time of entering into this contract.This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes shall be resolved exclusively by the courts of England.
The holder of this certificate must sign and date below to confirm that they have accepted that the certification process has been followed in accordance with the scheme and that they will abide by the applicable scheme rules of LRQA-CASL and in doing so accept the terms and conditions shown above.
Name of Certificate Holder : Signature: Date: